Skills That Are Hard To Learn
“A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.” Larry Bird
Here are 10 Skills that are hard to learn but will pay off forever:
- Speaking Up – Warren Buffet
- Being honest with yourself – Mark Cuban
- Having Confidence – Robin Sharma
- Listening – Simon Sinek
- Managing your time – Bishop T.D. Jakes
- Stop whining – Lyanla Vanzant
- Staying present in the moment – Mel Robbins
- Being consistent – Priyanka Chopra
- Getting enough sleep – Arianna Huffington
- Having empathy – Meryl Streep
“Follow your dreams and use your natural-born talents and skills to make this a better world for tomorrow.” Paul Watson
Inspiring words – video
Watch the video and listen to the inspiring words of above great persons explaining the skills.
“Intelligence, knowledge or experience are important and might get you a job, but strong communication skills are what will get you promoted.” Mireille Guiliano
Recommended for reading:
Do you know any other skills that are hard to learn?
Hope that this post inspired you in some way.
Do you know any other memorizing tips?
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
Did you like this article and want to be notified when new ones are published? Subscribe to this blog.
‘Sharing is caring’! Don’t forget to share this post!