You know Priyanka Chopra as an actress and the winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant. Do you know the Success Story of Priyanka Chopra, her activities, achievements and inspiring quotes? If not, you have reached the right place. Let’s find her success story.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Who Is Priyanka Chopra?
- 2 Priyanka Chopra – Top 10 Rules For Success
- 4 Achievements
- 6 Priyanka Chopra Speaks On Breaking The Glass Ceiling
- 8 Priyanka Chopra – Wikipedia
- 9 Conclusion
- 10 Handpicked success stories for further reading
- 11 Dive in!
- 12 Join 56 others, and start your Life Success journey today.
- 13 WANT MORE?
Who Is Priyanka Chopra?
Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress, singer, film producer, philanthropist, and the winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant.
Priyanka Chopra – Top 10 Rules For Success
- Create your own path
- Love what you do
- Don’t limit yourself
- Be true to who you are
- Be willing to make sacrifices
- Push yourself
- Want it bad enough
- Take risks
- Be creative
- Have fun
Watch this video to learn how to improve your life by analyzing your take on Priyanka Chopra’s rules for success.
- She initially aspired to study aeronautical engineering.
- She accepted offers to join the Indian film industry, which came as a result of her pageant wins, making her Bollywood debut in The Hero.
- Starring roles in the highly successful productions Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Krrish, and Don established her as a leading actress of Indian cinema.
- She won the National Film Award for Best Actress and the Filmfare Award for Best Actress for playing a troubled model in the drama Fashion.
- In 2015, she began starring as Alex Parrish on the ABC thriller series Quantico.
- By starring in Quantico, she became the first South Asian woman to headline an American network series.
- As a recording artist, she has released three singles. She is also the founder of the production company Purple Pebble Pictures.
- She has worked with UNICEF for the last ten years. In 2017, she has been honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke Award – India’s highest award in cinema.
Priyanka Chopra Speaks On Breaking The Glass Ceiling
Priyanka Chopra – Wikipedia
Priyanka Chopra Jonas (pronounced [prɪˈjəŋkaː ˈtʃoːpɽaː]; born 18 July 1982) is an Indian actress, singer, film producer, and the winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant. One of India’s highest-paid and most popular celebrities, Chopra has received numerous awards, including one National Film Awards and five Filmfare Awards.
In 2016, the Government of India honoured her with the Padma Shri, and Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world. In 2017 and 2018, Forbes listed her among the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women.
Although Chopra initially aspired to study aeronautical engineering, she accepted offers to join the Indian film industry, which came as a result of her pageant wins, making her Bollywood debut in The Hero: Love Story of a Spy (2003).
She played the leading lady in the box-office hits Andaaz (2003) and Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004) and received critical acclaim for her breakout role in the 2004 thriller Aitraaz. In 2006, Chopra established herself as a leading actress of Indian cinema with starring roles in the top-grossing productions Krrish and Don, and she later reprised her role in their sequels.
Following a brief setback, her career was revived in 2008 for playing a troubled model in the drama Fashion, which won her the National Film Award for Best Actress, and a glamorous journalist in Dostana. Chopra gained wider recognition for portraying a range of characters in the films Kaminey (2009), 7 Khoon Maaf (2011), Barfi! (2012), Mary Kom (2014), and Bajirao Mastani (2015).
From 2015 to 2018, she starred as Alex Parrish in the ABC thriller series Quantico, becoming the first South Asian to headline an American network drama series. Chopra has since played supporting roles in the Hollywood comedies Baywatch (2017) and Isn’t It Romantic (2019).
As a philanthropist, Chopra has worked with UNICEF since 2006 and was appointed as the national and global UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for Child Rights in 2010 and 2016, respectively. She promotes social causes such as environment, health and education, and women’s rights, and is vocal about gender equality and feminism.
As a recording artist, she has released three singles. She is also the founder of the production company Purple Pebble Pictures, which released the acclaimed Marathi film Ventilator (2016). Despite maintaining privacy, Chopra’s off-screen life is the subject of substantial media coverage. She is married to the American singer and actor Nick Jonas. Source: Wikipedia
In addition to her acting career, Priyanka Chopra is noted for her philanthropic work.
Priyanka Chopra always inspires us with her work ethics, wisdom, work, Interviews, Movies, Motivational speeches, Quotes. Priyanka Chopra’s success story is inspirational and motivational. She is a powerful woman and her story and quotes will encourage other women to face the challenges of life and move forward fearless of failures to turn failure into success.
Handpicked success stories for further reading
- Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam
- Sundar Pichai Google Ceo
- Satya Nadella Microsoft CEO
- Sandeep Maheshwari Motivational Speaker
What are the points attracted your mind from Priyanka Chopra’s Success Story?
Share this post on your network to help others to read.
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
Mathukutty P. V. is the founder of Simply Life Tips, a passionate Blogger, Content writer, Influencer, YouTuber. Lives with a notion “SIMPLE LIVING, CREATIVE THINKING”. Believe – “Sharing is caring.” “Learning never ends.”