Duty towards neighbour
We all have neighbours near our home. Being on good terms with them has numerous benefits. On the other hand, being on bad terms with the neighbour can make life frustrating, day after day.
“Love of our neighbour, then, has just the same respect to, is no more distant from, self-love, than hatred of our neighbour, or than love or hatred of anything else.” Joseph Butler
Think about the below questions and introspect for a happy and successful life.
- Do you show your neighbour a warm welcome and extend a helping hand?
- Are you kind to your neighbours and respect them?
- If they need to borrow something from you, do you provide them with it when you can?
- Do you ignore helping them, especially elderly or disabled neighbours?
- Do you try to ease their pain when they are sad?
- Do you make fun of the way they live, talk or dress?
“If you needed to borrow a cup of sugar, you knocked on your neighbour’s door.” Gaby Hoffmann
Everybody needs good neighbours
Below cartoon video is being used to promote how everyone needs good neighbours where they live.
Recommended for reading:
- Successful life quotes by wise people
- How to speak well with others or audience
- 6 Tips To Concentrate Better And Maximise Your Results
Do you have good relationships with the neighbours?
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
Did you like this article and want to be notified when new ones are published? Subscribe to this blog.
‘Sharing is caring’! Don’t forget to share this post!