Impact of duty towards the neighbour
Do you know what is your duty towards neighbour?
Do you have a good relationship with your neighbour?
We all have neighbours near our home. You might have experienced being on good terms with your neighbour has many benefits. If you do not have a good relationship with the neighbour that can make your life frustrating, day after day.
“Love of our neighbour, then, has just the same respect to, is no more distant from, self-love, than hatred of our neighbour, or than love or hatred of anything else.” Joseph Butler
If you needed to borrow a cup of sugar, you knocked on your neighbour's door. Gaby Hoffmann Click To Tweet
Everybody needs good neighbours
Below cartoon video is being used to promote how everyone needs good neighbours where they live.
Duty Towards Neighbour
- Do you show your neighbour a warm welcome and extend a helping hand?
- When your neighbours need something from you, do you provide them with it when you can?
- Do you ignore helping them, especially elderly or disabled neighbours?
- Are you kind to your neighbours and respect them?
- Do you try to ease their pain when they are sad?
- Do you make fun of the way they live, talk or dress?
- Successful life quotes by wise people
- How to speak well with others or audience
- 6 Tips To Concentrate Better And Maximise Your Results
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
Mathukutty P. V. is the founder of this blog ‘Simply Life Tips’. YouTube Partner. Passions – Reading, Blogging, Creating videos. “Sharing is Caring!” Learning never ends!