Do you know Tim Grover inspiring success story?
Tim Grover Inspiring Success Story
Tim Grover is a keynote speaker and consultant to athletes, business leaders. Also a consultant to elite achievers in any area who want to know how the best can get better at anything they do.
- Went immigrating to the US from India as a 4-year-old boy.
- Earned his Master’s degree in Exercise Science at the University of Illinois-Chicago.
- Author of the national bestseller RELENTLESS: From Good to Great to Unstoppable.
- Worked with elite champions and Hall of Famers, including Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Dwyane Wade.
- The preeminent authority on the science and art of achieving physical and mental dominance.
- CEO of ATTACK Athletics.
- Travels the world training, consulting, and speaking about the principles of excellence.
- The creator of digital training platform The Relentless System.
- Appears on ESPN, FoxSports, and other media outlets.
- Inducted into the UIC Hall of Fame with the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2010.
“Greatness makes you a legend; being the best makes you an icon. If you want to be great, deliver the unexpected. If you want to be the best, deliver a miracle.” Tim S. Grover,
Tim Grover’s Rules For Success
- Be fueled by failure
- Master your craft
- Do it all
- Sharpen your mind
- Start winning
- Elevate people around you
- Seize every opportunity
- Surround yourself with greatness
- Have intensity
- Be relentless
“Preparation is the KEY!” – Tim Grover
Watch the video and listen to his inspiring success story.
Tim Grover Quotes From Relentless
His success story is really inspirational. You can select his rules for success and try to change your life.
Recommended for reading
Have you read the inspiring story of Surabhi Gautam A Village Girl Became An IAS Officer?
Kindly share the post on your network.
Feel free to share your views in the comment box.
Mathukutty P. V. is the founder of Simply Life Tips. Blogger, Influencer, Content Writer, YouTuber. Believe in Sharing is caring and Learning never ends. Read More