Do you know the inspiring biography, success story and top 10 rules for the success of Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella? Let’s find his success story, from Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet to Microsoft CEO.
Satya Nadella – Top 10 Rules for Success
- Be a lifelong learner
- Find the soul of your company
- Have confidence
- Fall in love with what you do
- Build a great company culture
- Be a source of energy
- Seek work-life harmony
- Have a clear vision
- Partner broadly
- Build your capabilities
Satya Nadella’s Inspiring Talk
In the video, he is speaking about his 10 top rules for success.
Above details and video source: Youtube
Who Is Satya Nadella?
Satya Nadella is an Indian, born in Hyderabad into a Telugu family. His father, Bukkapuram Nadella Yugandher, was a civil servant who worked for the Indian Administrative Service of the Government of India. His passion and hard work helped him to achieve success in life.
Earlier he was the Executive Vice President of Microsoft’s Cloud and Enterprise group.
He has been credited for helping bring Microsoft’s database, Windows Server, and developer tools to its Azure cloud.
Satya Nadella Biography And Success Story
The Biography of Satya Nadella
- Born into a Telugu speaking family in Hyderabad, India.
- Attended the Hyderabad Public School.
- Attained a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the Manipal Institute of Technology.
- Subsequently travelled to the U.S. to study for an M.S. degree in Computer Science.
- Later received an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- He knew that computer science was what he wanted to pursue.
- Worked with Sun Microsystems prior to joining Microsoft in 1992.
- At Microsoft, he has led major projects including the company’s move to cloud computing.
- He has been credited for helping bring Microsoft’s database, and Windows Server to its Azure cloud.
- The third chief executive in the company’s history.
- An India-born American business executive.
- The current chief executive officer (CEO) of Microsoft.
- Before becoming CEO of Microsoft, he was Executive Vice President of Microsoft’s Cloud and Enterprise group.
What are the previous positions held by Satya Nadella?
- President of the Server & Tools Division (9 February 2011 – February 2014)
- Senior Vice-President of Research and Development for the Online Services Division (March 2007 – February 2011)
- Vice-President of the Business Division
- Corporate Vice-President of Business Solutions and Search & Advertising Platform Group
- Executive Vice-President of Cloud and Enterprise group
- On 4 February 2014, Nadella was announced as the new CEO of Microsoft, the third chief executive in the company’s history, following Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer.
Satya Nadella’s inspiring biography, success story and top 10 rules for success will help for success and happiness in your life.
Recommended for reading
- Sundar Pichai Google Ceo
- Mark Zuckerberg Facebook CEO
- Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Sandeep Maheshwari Motivational Speaker
What are the points attracted you from the success story of Satya Nadella?
Share the post on your network to help others to read.
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
Mathukutty P. V. is the founder of Simply Life Tips. He is a Blogger, Content Writer, Influencer, and YouTuber. He is passionate about learning new skills. He is the Director of PokketCFO.
He lives with the notion of “SIMPLE LIVING, CREATIVE THINKING”. He Believes – “Sharing is caring.” and “Learning never ends.”