Do you like to know the biography and rules for success of Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella?
Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO
Earlier he was the Executive Vice President of Microsoft’s Cloud and Enterprise group.
He has been credited for helping bring Microsoft’s database, Windows Server, and developer tools to its Azure cloud.
Satya Nadella Biography and Success Story
“With all the abundance we have of computers and computing, what is scarce is human attention and time.” Satya Nadella
About Satya Nadella
- Born into a Telugu speaking family in Hyderabad, India.
- Attended the Hyderabad Public School.
- Attained a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the Manipal Institute of Technology.
- Subsequently travelled to the U.S. to study for an M.S. degree in Computer Science.
- Later received an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- He knew that computer science was what he wanted to pursue.
- Worked with Sun Microsystems prior to joining Microsoft in 1992.
- At Microsoft, he has led major projects including the company’s move to cloud computing.
- He has been credited for helping bring Microsoft’s database, and Windows Server to its Azure cloud.
- Third chief executive in the company’s history.
- An India-born American business executive.
- The current chief executive officer (CEO) of Microsoft.
- Before becoming CEO of Microsoft, he was Executive Vice President of Microsoft’s Cloud and Enterprise group.
Here are his Top 10 Rules for Success:
- Be a lifelong learner
- Find the soul of your company
- Have confidence
- Fall in love with what you do
- Build a great company culture
- Be a source of energy
- Seek work-life harmony
- Have a clear vision
- Partner broadly
- Build your capabilities
Watch the video and listen to his inspiring words.
In the video, he is speaking about his 10 top rules for success.
Above details and video source: Youtube
When I think about my career, my successes are built on learning from failures. Satya Nadella
Satya Nadella Quotes
Satya Nadella’s inspiring biography, success story, top 10 rules for success, motivational quotes will help for success and happiness in your life.
Read more about Satya Nadella in Wikipedia
Recommended for reading
- Sundar Pichai Google Ceo
- Mark Zuckerberg Facebook CEO
- Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Sandeep Maheshwari Motivational Speaker
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
He is the founder of Simply Life Tips. Lives with a notion “SIMPLE LIVING, CREATIVE THINKING”. Blogging is a passion and also for sharing the knowledge gained through reading and from life experiences. Always eager to learn new things. Read More