Have you heard about Lilly Singh, A Canadian YouTuber of Indian descent widely known as IISuperwomanII?
Do you know Lilly Singh inspiring story and her top 10 rules for success made her the Superwoman?
If not, nothing to worry, you can find about her here and select the points attract you to follow in life to become super man or super woman.
Lilly Singh Inspiring Story
Who is Lilly Singh?
- A Canadian YouTuber of Indian descent widely known as IISuperwomanII
- New York Times bestselling author
- Motivational Speaker
There’s always a way to be open and honest while also being respectful. Anyone who behaves otherwise is just being lazy. Lilly Singh, How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life
More about Lilly Singh
- Born and raised in Scarborough, Ontario.
- Her parents, Malwinder and Sukhwinder Singh, are originally from Punjab, India, and she was raised as a Sikh.
- Attended Mary Shadd Public School during her elementary years.
- In 2006, Graduated from Lester B. Pearson Collegiate Institute.
- In 2010, Graduated from York University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
- Developed a strong connection with her Punjabi heritage during visits to India.
- Struggled with depression and began making YouTube videos as a way of dealing with her feelings.
- As a young adult, she lived with her parents in Markham, Ontario.
- In December 2015, she moved to Los Angeles to further her career.
- Since beginning her YouTube channel in October 2010, her videos have received over 2 billion views.
- In 2017, she was ranked tenth on the Forbes list of the world’s highest-paid YouTube stars.
- Featured in the annual YouTube Rewind every year since 2014.
- She reached 14 million YouTube subscribers in August 2018. (14,651,922 subscribers – updated on April 10, 2019)
- Her channel is currently in the top 100 most subscribed on YouTube.
- As of August 2018, she has over 7.8 million followers on Instagram.
- Ranked first on 2017 Forbes Top Influencers List in the entertainment category.
- Received an MTV Fandom Award, four Streamy Awards, two Teen Choice Awards and a People’s Choice Award to date in her career.
- In 2016, Singh released a red lipstick, in conjunction with Smashbox, called “BAWSE” and released her first feature film, titled A Trip to Unicorn Island.
- In March 2017, she released her first book, How to be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life.
- In 2017, Lilly Singh was announced as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, to advocate for children’s rights.
- She has led a campaign called “GirlLove“, promoting girls to end girl-on-girl hate. With this, she created a “GirlLove” Rafiki bracelet with the brand ME to WE and has helped around a thousand girls to gain the education.
Top 10 Rules For Success – Lilly Singh Inspiring Story
- Want it bad enough
- Learn through mistakes
- Take control
- Be a bawse!
- Get your work done
- Just do you
- Be happy
- Surround yourself with like-minded people
- Be confident
- Get back up!
Mistakes don’t exist just to make us feel bad about ourselves; they are opportunities that we should not ignore or shy away from. Lilly Singh, How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life”
You can watch her power packed inspiring discussion on How to Convert Depression Into Millions.
If there are a will and dedication to the job, you can achieve success in life. Never Allow Obstacles Break Success In Your Life.
Handpicked posts for further reading
- Lionel Messi Inspiring Story Success Rules Quotes
- How To Create Miracles By Becoming Supernatural
- Dr Joe Dispenza Inspiring Story And Rules For Success
Are you a YouTuber?
What are the points inspired you from Lilly Singh inspiring story?
Share your views in the comment box below.
“Sharing is caring”. Share this post on your network to help others to read and get the motivation to move forward to success.
Lilly Singh Photo Source: Facebook
He is the founder of Simply Life Tips. Lives with a notion “SIMPLE LIVING, CREATIVE THINKING”. Blogging is a passion and also for sharing the knowledge gained through reading and from life experiences. Always eager to learn new things. Read More