Are you mentally strong parents? Have you prepared your kids mentally strong for the challenges of the world? You should make them mentally strong and able to tackle problems, bounce back from failure, and cope with hardships.
“I was ironing my own clothes when I was 11 years old. My mental strength goes back to those days.” Cristiano Ronaldo
Table Of Contents
Mentally strong parents
Mentally strong parents who train their children’s brains for a life of meaning, happiness, and success, avoid these 13 things, according to author Amy Morin.
Here is a wise quote from Gordon Smith
13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don’t Do
- Parent out of guilt.
- Make your kids the centre of the universe.
- Allow fear to dictate your choices.
- Give your kids power over you.
- Expect perfection.
- Let your kids avoid responsibility.
- Shield your kids from pain.
- Feel responsible for your kids’ emotions.
- Prevent your kids from making mistakes.
- Confuse discipline with punishment.
- Take shortcuts to avoid discomfort.
- Lose sight of your values.
I think the game is so mental. If you sit around and you’re mentally strong, you’re ready. Tony La Russa
Parents are the first teachers of children. They trust parents words, learn and follow the words and actions of parents. Make them understand the problems of misusing the internet and other new technologies.Parents are the first teachers of children. Click To Tweet
Encourage children to accept challenges and help to overcome obstacles in life. Motivate to be fearless of failures in life. Teach to boost self-confidence, overcome self-doubt, respect others. Help them to learn self-development and grow daily.
Recommended for reading
- Teenage Addictions | How To Deal With Your Children
- Parents Beware | This Is Dangerous Than Drug Addiction
- How To Stop Child Trafficking? | Spread Awareness
Do you like to share any useful parenting tips?
Feel free to share your views in the comment box.
“Sharing is Caring!” Don’t forget to share this article on your network.
Mathukutty P. V. is the founder of Simply Life Tips. Blogger, Influencer, Content Writer, YouTuber. Lives with a notion “SIMPLE LIVING, CREATIVE THINKING”. Believe – “Sharing is caring.” “Learning never ends.”
Hey! Thanks a bunch for reading this post, I hope it was of value to you. I publish new posts regularly. So be sure to check back soon, or