Follow your passion to become successful. You might have heard this advice from many people. It sounds like good advice. But for many people, it is not practical, because they do not know what is their passion. Without knowing the passion, how can you follow it? Don’t worry. There is a secret formula to find your passion. Let’s find it.
What is passion and how to find your passion?
Passion is a feeling of intense enthusiasm towards or compelling desire for something.
As mentioned above, many people say that one should find their own passion in life and should work towards it.
But the main question is “How do I find out what I am passionate about?”.
Some people sit alone, think a lot to figure out what they are passionate about. Do you think it as the correct way to figure out your passion? The answer is ‘NO’
So what is the best method to figure out your passion?
The best method is to find by actually trying out new things and doing them.
Unless you try a taste, you can’t figure out you like a particular food or not.
The same way, unless you actually try things, you can’t figure out what you like or don’t like.
Figuring out your passion is not that difficult.
“There are two kinds of people in the world. There are people in the world that think the world is getting better, and there are people that think the world is getting worse. Who do you want to hang out with?” Scott Harrison
Questions to ask yourself – Find your passion
- Vision and goals to achieve in life?
- What Draws and push to do?
- One thing that could do for the rest of life?
- The thing which always loves to do?
- Favourite things to do most of the time?
- What is interested to do even free of charge?
- Does the activity make feel satisfied?
What is the secret formula for finding your passion?
Scott Harrison, the founder and CEO of charity water, one of the most innovative and impactful charities of the 21st century talking about the secret formula to finding your passion.
Scott Harrison on Impact Theory
- Defines redemption and the role it’s played in his life.
- Documents the trip that inspired his new path.
- On using his nightclub promoter skills in the entrepreneurial world.
- The power and skill of asking.
- The importance of innovation and optimism.
- Reveals the impact he wants to have on the world.
“I believe anyone can change. It’s never too late to change, and you can actually use the things in your past, use the darkness. You can redeem it.” Scott Harrison
Life is a journey and about the compromise
You wish to do many things but you will not have the time, capacity or energy to do everything. Hence it is important to find what are your priorities.
Figuring out the most important things in life will save you from the frustration of trying to have everything, which is not workable.
To become passionate about your career, you may have to sacrifice in other areas of your life, such as hobbies, entertainment, personal matters or even financial security.
You may have to look for a better paying but a less exciting job to have the money to pursue a passion for travel, entertainment or hobby,Be as specific as possible. “Success” and “Happiness” are too vague to be helpful. Click To Tweet
You should try to use your reflection on your values and enjoyments as a guide to figuring out what makes you happy.
Regardless of the compromises you make, you will feel more satisfied. When you are in control of your choices, you will become more passionate.
How To Find Your Passion?
“I have learned that you just have to ask, and then you have to push through the no’s. Scott Harrison”
How to make positive changes in your life?
- Start with a good thought and then an action plan to make a positive impact on your life and on the World.
- No matter what wrong you have done in the past that doesn’t mean you cannot change your attitude.
- Forgive yourself and others. Forgiveness leads to light, love and joyful life.
- Move forward positively.
- Transformational Change is an ongoing process.
- Hard work, consistency, dedication and determination is necessary to achieve goals.
- Start your day with a positive thinking mode and attitude, reading good books, watching inspiring videos.
- Start the day right and win the day
- Continue to grow and learn to become a better person.
- Anything is possible, so try to make a positive change in your life.
Take good and bold decisions without worrying about what others might think. Identifying and living your passions gives meaning to life. Find your passion and move forward to success in life.
What is your passion in life?
Share your views in the comment box below.
Don’t forget to share the post on your network.
Lives with a notion “SIMPLE LIVING, CREATIVE THINKING”. Blogging as a passion and for sharing the knowledge gained through reading and from life experiences. Always eager to learn new things. He is the founder of Simply Life Tips, a blog sharing articles helpful for motivation, happiness and success in life. Read More