Alcohol has ruined many people. Claudia Christian, a successful actress, shares her journey of overcoming alcoholism. She also offers fresh perspectives on alcohol use disorder treatments.
How Claudia Christian overcame alcoholism
- Claudia Christian landed her first TV series at 18 on NBC’s nighttime drama Berringers.
- Her first studio feature at 20 in New Line Cinema’s cult hit “The Hidden.”
- Over 50 films, hundreds of TV shows and 5 music albums.
- Claudia Christian has worked with George Clooney, Kirk Douglas, Faye Dunaway, Nicolas Cage and countless other luminaries.
Here is her inspiring talk about how she overcame alcoholism.
- She has been in the entertainment industry for over 30 years.
- She was a very light drinker in her 20s.
- In her 30s she was a social
- In her early forties, she developed alcohol use disorder which is abbreviated AUD.
Addiction is a monster and it affects every ethnicity, social, class, race, sex, age.
The story of Claudia Christian is motivational and help to overcome alcoholism. If you have alcoholism, try to stop the addiction. Consult a Doctor or an expert and follow the advice. Life is short and hence make it successful. Don’t blame others for the failures in your life because you are the only person responsible for the failures and success.
- Jo Harvey Weatherford Rewriting The Story Of Addiction
- What is Addiction and How to Recover
- Addiction Quotes To Inspire Addiction Recovery
How do you feel after watching the video?
Do you have alcoholism and if yes, what do you do for the recovery?
If you found this post useful, please recommend and share to help others find it! You can easily share by clicking on share buttons. Remember“Sharing is Caring!”
Feel free to leave your thoughts below.
The man behind Simply Life Tips. YouTube Partner. Passions – Reading, Blogging, Creating videos. Believe “Sharing is Caring!” Learning never ends!
The aim of this blog is to share general supportive ideas for a positive and successful life. It does not in any way represent to be, nor replace, the advice and support of experts and professionals. You should seek expert advice before taking any action. Simply Life Tips will not be responsible for any loss or damage occur due to following the information in the articles published. Read the Disclaimer