We appreciate your interest to write free guest post for Simply Life Tips. We are always on the lookout for new contributors of free guest posts, but are selective in our choice of writers.
Write Free Guest Post
Guest Post is a great way to build strong credibility links for your blog or website. It is also increase your blog’s or website’s traffic, and help to expand your readership. It also helps to improve your writing skill on different topics and spread your name over a huge audience.
It can increase your site brand value and goodwill. Currently we accept Free Guest article with one no-follow link only. We will accept quality guest article from you.
We are committed to publishing useful articles for a happy and successful life on a regular and ongoing basis.
We also want to get that content from expert writers and contributors, like you!
What type of articles we accept?
We accept original and good quality content. You can write anything that is useful for our readers. But your article must be focused on at least one of these topics related :
At the bottom of your submitted article, you can include your information including your: short bio with links to your site (1 link only) + 2 social media accounts. You can attach your photo of size 200 X 200. You can add 2/3 relevant images (not copyrighted) in the article at the appropriate place. If you don’t provide images, we may add images to maintain our standard structure and SEO.
Guidelines to write free guest post
Failing to follow the below guidelines will result in rejection of your submissions.
- Article must be composed in English.
- Article must be a minimum of 1500 words full of advice and relevant details/stories.
- Article must be original. (Not copied from other Blogs/Websites/Forums)
- Should not violate any copyright laws.
- The content must be detailed and unique with proper headings/sub headings and short paragraphs.
- You can add relevant images, gifs and YouTube video link on a topic. But necessary images should be sent separately.
- We will design the featured image for the post.
- You can add one link (Anchor text) where they add value to the reader. But blatant self promotion or link to any unrelated sites/affiliate/advertisement will not be acceptable.
- We don’t accept posts with spelling or grammar errors.
- Your submitted article will be checked through online Plagiarism checker.
- Article not published anywhere on the web (Before/After).
Required Authors Information
- Full Name / First Name: Depending what you prefer to be known as.
- Website URL: you don’t have to have a website but it would be nice to show readers more things about you.
- Bio: (20- 40 words) a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- Photo: Author should provide their Photo.
We don’t accept guest posts unless you follow our rules.
You can send your article to [email protected] with the subject ‘Free Guest Post’.
After submitting, please allow up to 4 days for your work to be reviewed. While we usually publish submissions within 4 day, but sometimes it will take more than 4 days for many reasons.
Your accepted content will be published and shown to the audience of Simply Life Tips.
Short description about the author and a back link as well as maximum 2 social profile links will be displayed in the author box at the bottom of the content.
Author responsibility after the post is published
Author should check your published article regularly and respond to comments because replies are important.
If we find that you are not replying to the comments, we may delete the post because that is not good type of reputation.
Editors’ Rights – We reserve the following rights
- Add our logo for branding to featured images in articles.
- Request the author to add more words in articles to make them relevant.
- Augment and modify the content.
- Add a byline or blurb about our publication and its sponsors at the bottom of your article.
- Simply Life Tips has the authority to delete any of your published articles anytime without citing any reasons.
We reserve the right to remove any published article from Simply Life Tips, should it infringe on the well being of another individual without notice to the author.
We appreciate and look forward to publishing your submissions as early as possible. After review if your article is not accepted, you likely did not abide by one or more of our guidelines.
Simply Life Tips has the sole authority to reject any articles without citing any reasons at all. Simply Life Tips has the rights to edit the article and are the owners of the articles submitted.
If your article is not selected and published, it would be deleted/destroyed immediately. We promise that your articles will not be sold or given to anywhere else for publishing.
Thank you very much for your interest and looking forward to hear from you.
This is a free guest post 5 Foods To Increase Weight In Toddlers for your reference.