Do you have the routine of morning walk every day? Are you confused or worried after reading the title “If You Walk Every Day What Will Happen To Your Body?” Nothing to worry about. Walking never damages your body. But walking has many benefits because your body and mind get many things and healing from nature. Let’s find out what are the benefits of walking every day.
What happens to your body if you walk Every Day?
You must have seen every morning hundreds of people walking in the parks and on the streets. You can find many Doctors also have a routine of a morning walk.
Have you ever wondered why these people get up early in the morning and come out just to walk? The answer is simple because they all know that walking is the best and the most economical exercise for maintaining fitness.
Amazing changes will happen in your body. Is the title look like something wrong will happen? Don’t worry. Nothing wrong will happen to your body and mind.
If you have no routine of daily walking, read on and know the free health benefits. Start walking from today and make it a routine without fail.
10 Benefits of walking every day
- It will help in reducing weight and improving overall health.
- Walking will help to improve your vision and protect your eyes from potential problems, such as glaucoma.
- Daily walking will help in reducing stress, release endorphins, and improve your overall mental well-being.
- Walking helps to control blood pressure and cholesterol levels and that has an important role in preventing heart disease and stroke.
- When you walk oxygen flow Increases in the bloodstream and helps eliminate toxins and waste, which is great for your lungs.
- Walking is a more effective way than running to prevent and control diabetes.
- Daily walking Improves digestion and regulates bowel movements.
- Frequent movement of the joints is necessary for strong bones.
- Walking helps to build strong bones, prevent osteoporosis, provide more joint mobility, and prevent the loss of bone density.
- Walking helps better blood circulation within the spinal structures, pumping important nutrients into the soft tissues.
The Arthritis Foundation recommends at least 30 minutes of moderate walking a day to reduce pain, stiffness, and inflammation in the joints.
Keep in mind the FIT formula. It stands for Frequency (how often), Intensity (how fast), and Time (for how long).
You can follow Simple Morning Routines That Will Transform Your Life
What are the effects of walking every day?
These days in many places the administration has made arrangements in big grounds and parks for walking. Some people start the morning walk by 4 a.m.
Some people walk on grass barefoot. They say that is great for the body. These days most doctors advise patients to go for a morning walk daily.
If you have High Blood pressure, Diabetes, or any such diseases, you can try the morning walk for a minimum of 30 minutes for a month and check the result. You will find that your BP and diabetes levels have come down. You should control your diet as well.
Persons of any age can do this simple and free exercise of walking.
Senior people who are weak and fragile might have difficulty doing brisk walking. But they can walk strolling groups having fun by chatting and gossiping.
I have seen aged people sit in groups on the bench under a tree in the park and make jokes and laugh. They forget their physical and mental pain and laugh and that is great for their health.
An evening walk is also a good habit.
There is an old saying, “After lunch, rest a while, after dinner, walk a mile”.
In the daytime, after having food you are busy doing your day-to-day work. But at night, after food, you watch TV for a while or read books and then go to sleep.
If you walk for a few minutes after the food that helps to digest the food before sleep. That will help you to get better sleep at night.
Is the Treadmill better than walking?
Today many people found an easy way of walking at home while watching the TV. They are using a treadmill at home, because either they are lazy or do have not enough time for a morning walk in nature.
What is a Treadmill?
A treadmill is a large wheel turned by the weight of people or animals treading on steps fitted into its inner surface, formerly used to drive machinery. It is a device used for exercise, consisting of a continuous moving belt on which to walk or run.
As per experts using a treadmill is not good as walking in nature. Because the benefit of walking is not just the movement of legs. It is the beauty of the walk, you are being one with nature. You came from nature, you are part of nature and you will go back to nature.
What happens when you walk every day early morning in nature?
- Rays of the rising sun warm up your body.
- Moving with the trees and leaves.
- Singing with birds.
- Morning breeze touching smoothly on your face and eyes.
- Inhaling fresh oxygen.
- If you walk barefoot on the grass, moisture and soft pressure stimulate your body.
That is the beauty and benefits of walking in nature. None of this will get if you use a treadmill at home.
Is it good to walk when tired?
Normally when you are tired of hard work, what do you do? You take rest or sleep. Have you ever tried a walk? If you walk for a while, your tiredness will go away. Your body will recharge. You will feel refreshed and all the muscle pain is relieved.
As long as the weather is good you can go for a walk at any time. It is not that you get benefits only from a morning walk. If you have time, go for an evening walk. That will help you to get better sleep at night.
Now you must have realized walking daily is an essential part of your life. If you have not started walking yet, start walking today. You can walk with a friend who also would like to get all the benefits of walking.
You will see the change in yourself within a few days. Encourage others to walk every day and help them have good physical and mental health.
Recommended for reading
- What Are The Secrets To Sound More Confident
- Habits Of Successful And Unsuccessful People
- Easy Way To Get Love Wealth Success
- Simple And Effective Ways To Overcome Bad Habits
Do you have a routine of morning walks every day?
Share the post on your network and help others to read it.
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
Mathukutty P. V. is the founder of Simply Life Tips. He is a Blogger, Content Writer, Influencer, and YouTuber. He is passionate about learning new skills. He is the Director of PokketCFO.
He lives with the notion of “SIMPLE LIVING, CREATIVE THINKING”. He Believes – “Sharing is caring.” and “Learning never ends.”