Do you know Tim Grover inspiring success story?
“Being relentless means demanding more of yourself than anyone else could ever demand of you, knowing that every time you stop, you can still do more. You must do more.” Tim S. Grover, Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable
Tim Grover Inspiring Success Story
Tim Grover is a keynote speaker and consultant to athletes, business leaders. Also a consultant to elite achievers in any area who want to know how the best can get better at anything they do.
- Went immigrating to the US from India as a 4-year-old boy.
- Earned his Master’s degree in Exercise Science at the University of Illinois-Chicago.
- Author of the national bestseller RELENTLESS: From Good to Great to Unstoppable.
- Worked with elite champions and Hall of Famers, including Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Dwyane Wade.
- The preeminent authority on the science and art of achieving physical and mental dominance.
- CEO of ATTACK Athletics.
- Travels the world training, consulting, and speaking about the principles of excellence.
- The creator of digital training platform The Relentless System.
- Appears on ESPN, FoxSports, and other media outlets.
- Inducted into the UIC Hall of Fame with the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2010.
“Greatness makes you a legend; being the best makes you an icon. If you want to be great, deliver the unexpected. If you want to be the best, deliver a miracle.” Tim S. Grover,
Tim Grover – Success Rules
- Be fueled by failure
- Master your craft
- Do it all
- Sharpen your mind
- Start winning
- Elevate people around you
- Seize every opportunity
- Surround yourself with greatness
- Have intensity
- Be relentless
“Preparation is the KEY!” – Tim Grover
Watch the video and listen to Tim Grover inspiring success story.
“Do. The. Work. Every day, you have to do something you don’t want to do. Every day. Challenge yourself to be uncomfortable, push past the apathy and laziness and fear. Otherwise, the next day you’re going to have two things you don’t want to do, then three and four and five, and pretty soon, you can’t even get back to the first thing. And then all you can do is beat yourself up for the mess you’ve created, and now you’ve got a mental barrier to go along with the physical barriers.” Tim S. Grover, Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable
“Do you truly want to get even with everyone, or do you really want to get ahead of them? Why stand next to anyone when you can push beyond them? In the game of basketball, you get around someone so you can get past them. Play this game the same way. You go for the win, you don’t settle for a tie.” Tim S. Grover, Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable
Have you read the inspiring story of Surabhi Gautam A Village Girl Became An IAS Officer?
Feel free to share your views in the comment box.
Lives with a notion “SIMPLE LIVING, CREATIVE THINKING”. Blogging as a passion and for sharing the knowledge gained through reading and from life experiences. Always eager to learn new things. He is the founder of Simply Life Tips, a blog sharing articles helpful for motivation, happiness and success in life. Read More