Have you heard the inspiring success story of Tapasya Parihar, daughter of a farmer’s from Narsinghpur district in Madhya Pradesh? She bagged the 23rd All India rank in the Civil services examination 2017 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
About Tapasya Parihar
- Born on 22 November 1992
- She is from Jowa village, Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- Her father Vishwas Parihar is a farmer and uncle Vinayak Parihar is a social worker.
- Her grandmother Devkunwar Parihar was the President of Narasimhapur Panchayat.
- She did her schooling at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Narsinghpur.
- Did law from India Law Society’s law college, Pune.
- After LLB, she started preparing for the UPSC exam in Delhi.
- In her first attempt, she could not qualify even for the preliminary test of the civil services exam. But, she didn’t lose the faith and was fearless of failures.
- She tried it for the second time. She worked hard and used to study 8 to 10 hours daily with a fixed schedule of time.
- In 2017, she cracked the exam with 23rd rank in all India.
Tapasya Parihar shares her success mantra to ABP News (Hindi)
She attended ABP News’ toppers summit where she shared her success mantra and also answered the questions of future aspirants.
“I have not been an extraordinary student but always believed in hard work. I always tried to thoroughly command the subject I studied. This was the reason behind my success.” Tapasya Parihar
Tapasya Parihar – Interview in English with IASBaba ILP
Tapasya Parihar shares her preparation strategy (GS & Optional) and UPSC Journey with IASbaba ILP, one of the largest Online Program.
She gives all the credit of her success to her parents. She tells her family had always been supportive.
How to crack UPSC Civil Services Exam? (Hindi)
Tapasya Parihar – AIR 23 UPSC CSE 2017
Allow children to select their choice of career
Some parents do not allow their children to choose the right career according to their choice because they want their children to become an engineer or doctor. They think those are the best career for the bright future of their children. All the parents should allow their children to select their choice of career and that is the best way for their success and a bright future.
Workshop on Career in Civil Services at Bhopal
Tapasya Parihar, AIR 23, CSE 2017
In this workshop, Tapasya Parihar sharing her IAS journey. She gives some important tips and tricks and also holds an interactive session for the audience to address their doubts related to this exam.
The success story of Tapasya Parihar is inspiring and prove that the full support of parents and hard work is important for the career success. If you are a student, an aspirant to UPSC or any such competitive exam, this story teaches you that failure is not the end of the story. Failures are part of life. Never quit. Believe in you. Boost self-confidence. Be fearless of failures, learn from failures and move forward. Success will follow you.
Recommended to read these IAS Success stories
- How Surabhi Gautam A Village Girl Became An IAS Officer?
- How Akhand Swaroop Pandit Cleared UPSC Exam?
What did you learn from the success story of Tapasya Parihar?
If you are an aspirant of UPSC or any other competitive exam, kindly share your tips and tricks in the comment box below.
If you find this post useful, share it with others and on social media.
Mathukutty P. V. is the founder of this blog ‘Simply Life Tips’. YouTube Partner. Passions – Reading, Blogging, Creating videos. “Sharing is Caring!” Learning never ends!