Success Rules Jay Park Musician
Do you know about top 10 success rules Jay Park, a successful musician and an entrepreneur?
“Work Hard, Enjoy what you do and be good to other human beings, we all equal, Being a good persons whats make you special.” Jay Park
Who is Jay Park?
Jay Park is a man who went from growing up in Seattle, learning and writing raps during high school, to moving to South Korea to further pursue his musical career and became a successful musician and an entrepreneur. He is a Korean American singer, songwriter, rapper, record producer, model, dancer, choreographer, entrepreneur and actor.
More about Jay Park
- At a young age he showed great interest in hip hop music and breakdancing.
- Started as a B-Boy and dancer.
- Known for his charismatic performances and stage presence.
- Became the leader of South Korean boy band 2PM.
- Take a Deeper Look, First mini album, went multi-platinum in South Korea.
- At the 2011 Golden Disk Awards he was the only solo artist to win “Record of the Year” .
- Founder and CEO of the independent hip hop record label AOMG and H1GHR Music.
- Member of the Art of Movement, Seattle-based B-Boy crew.
- First full-length album, New Breed, topped charts in South Korea and internationally.
- Released his album Worldwide in November 2015.
- Cites both Usher and Michael Jackson as singers and dancers who influence him vocally and in dance.
Top 10 Success Rules Jay Park
- Seize your opportunities
- Find your gift
- Overcome obstacles
- Figure it out on the go
- Turn negatives into positives
- Follow your gut
- Earn respect
- Be passionate
- Pave your own way
- Perform amazingly
At the end of the video Jay Park performing amazingly with a beautiful song.
Lyrics of the song
Born in this country, but I’m feeling like an immigrant,
so we gotta look out for one another,
you’re my brother, I don’t care about your basic color,
get they beating up on you,huh feeling some type of way.
so I’ll make sure that we’re all good to live.
Another day I got compassion in my heart with the mind of a genius,
the hustle of a street do with the pages of Jesus.
When I say it I mean everything to me green
it sorted anybody let them listen
somebody’s younger need to put the pot aside
cuz sometimes the ego is deadly cyanide
ain’t nobody got a guy who ain’t got a rod
y’all both human beings just ain’t seen eye-to-eye
don’t fall trivia business on the caucus system
wanna break it down and get rid of your wit and grit
I wanna see you shackled up and living in the pisses
I mean while they make a stupid money any
Stanley these are my observations
I never go on vacation
this woman be my temptation
I’m cooking on either apron
assalamualaikum – the heavens and earth
say your prayer for my enemies but never at church
but it’s worse than a lot of lonely millionaires
I’ve seen a smile on orphan
all the I can’t fix the world
so I leave it in God’s hands
there’s no little part of me will always care swing
Jay Park – FSU ft. GASHI, Rich The Kid
“When I was younger it wasn’t my dream to become like a singer or a rapper especially one a career just cuz I couldn’t speak the language” Jay Park
ConclusionHard work and dedication will make your life successful. Click To Tweet
Enjoy your career.
Work for your satisfaction, and not for others.
Be confident and fight against obstacles. Success will follow you. Click To Tweet
What are the points you like from the success rules Jay Park?
Do you like any negative in your life turn into a positive?
Feel free to share your comments.
A passionate blogger, YouTube Partner. Love Reading, Blogging, Creating videos, Listening music. Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
“Sharing is Caring!” “Keep Life Simple, Stay Happy And Live Life To The Fullest.!”