Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful of other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me and my team. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. This site is not intended to provide and does not constitute, mental health, medical, legal, financial or other Professional Advice. The content of Simply Life Tips is designed to provide general supportive ideas and resources for a positive life. It does not in any way represent to be, nor replace, the advice and support of experts and professionals. If you are in need of expert or professional support in any area of your life, we strongly recommend you reach out to someone in your local area who is qualified to provide that guidance to you. Youtube Videos related to articles are embedded. Simply Life Tips is not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by these video contributors. Simply Life Tips will not be responsible for any loss or damage occur due to following the tips or videos in the articles published.
Email addresses mentioned in the comment form will always be used for privacy and never be used for spamming or sold to anyone.