Are you frustrated with broken resolutions or the thought of changing your habits causes anxiety? Are you tired of feeling stressed? Are you looking for ways to reset your mindset?
Table Of Contents
- 1 How To Reset Your Mindset?
- 2 What is a mindset?
- 3 Dictionary meaning of mindset
- 4 What is Fixed mindset and Growth mindset?
- 5 How to reset your mindset for success?
- 6 Reset your mindset – Mel Robbins
- 7 What is the definition of hope?
- 8 Conclusion
How To Reset Your Mindset?
Is your life is overwhelming and the rise in anxiety is impacting you. Many kids have anxiety problem. Parents and grandparents want simple tools to help their kids.
If yes, you have reached the right place. Read on and watch the videos to find the solutions for your problem.
Like this? Why not Pin it?
What is a mindset?
“In decision theory and general systems theory, a mindset is a set of assumptions, methods, or notations held by one or more people or groups of people that is so established that it creates a powerful incentive within these people or groups to continue to adopt or accept prior behaviors, choices, or tools.”
Source : Mindset on Wikipedia
Dictionary meaning of mindset
- A fixed mental attitude or disposition that predetermines a person’s responses to and interpretations of situations. (The Free Dictionary)
- A mental inclination, tendency, or habit. (Merriam-Webster.com – Medical Dictionary)
- A person’s usual attitude or mental state is his or her mindset. (Vocabulary.com)
- A person’s way of thinking and their opinions. (Cambridge Dictionary)
- An attitude, disposition, or mood. (Dictionary.com)
- The ideas and attitudes with which a person approaches a situation, esp when these are seen as being difficult to alter. (World English Dictionary.)
- The established set of attitudes held by someone. (Oxford Dictionary)
What is Fixed mindset and Growth mindset?
Research by psychologist Carol Dweck suggests that there are two basic mindsets, the fixed mindset and the growth mindset.
Fixed mindset and Growth mindsets are the two basic mindsets that shape our lives.
We all have a mixture of both the growth and fixed mindsets. In the life journey, some times we operate with the growth mindset and sometimes we operate with the fixed mindset.
7 Amazing difference between Fixed mindset Vs Growth mindset
|Fixed mindset||Growth mindset|
|Avoid challenges||Embrace challenges|
|Ignores feedback and criticism||Learn from feedback and criticism|
|Believe intelligence and talent are fixed||Believe intelligence and talent can be developed|
|Gives up easily||Try hard and never gives up|
|Envy from others success||Gets inspired by others success|
|Get stuck after a failure||Learn from failure|
How to reset your mindset for success?
According to Stanford psychologist Carol Dweck, your beliefs play a pivotal role in what you want and whether you achieve it.
A thousand times a day we subconsciously scream many things.
- Why are my goals always tantalising just out of my reach?
- I can’t stick with this, that and other. How can I boost self-confidence?
- Why can’t I meet the right person? How can I make more good friends?
- I am fearful to take challenges. How can I become fearless of failures?
Reset your mindset – Mel Robbins
At the age of 41, Mel Robbins was unemployed and facing bankruptcy. She used to be a criminal defense attorney. Today, she’s impacting millions through her speeches, books and coaching sessions.Never forget that you are your own greatest masterpiece. Click To Tweet
Everything about you and every part of you is customisable. The paintbrush is in your own hands. You can change your hues.
Do you want to light up others’ lives?
Work on yourself. Remember, you are your own greatest contribution to the world.
When you perfect yourself, you and your masterpiece of a mind and spirit, the light you emanate will inspire others .
What is the definition of hope?
Hope – a feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen.
Be mindful that your growth mindset is in operation most of the time.
Everyone deserves to be confident and happy with themselves. How is it possible?
Write down your positive affirmations of the day. Repeat them everyday. Write down all the good things you did in the day and link them to positive qualities.
Your mind is a magnet. It will attract whatever you think of most. Whether it be good or bad the mind doesn’t care. Change yourself by Change your mind.
So, try to stop negative thoughts and bring maximum positive thoughts in the mind.
Reset your mindset to growth mindset to make your life happy and successful. Once the mindset is right then you can build a powerful foundation.
Recommended for further reading
Do you have a fixed mindset or growth mindset?
Thanks for sharing the post on your network.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below.
Mathukutty P. V. is the founder of Simply Life Tips. Blogger, Influencer, Content Writer, YouTuber. Lives with a notion “SIMPLE LIVING, CREATIVE THINKING”. Believe – “Sharing is caring.” “Learning never ends.”
Hey! Thanks a bunch for reading this post, I hope it was of value to you. I publish new posts regularly. So be sure to check back soon, or