Overcome Laziness while studying
Nowadays many students are facing laziness problem and are unable to focus on studies. Their parents are sad about children because they do not study well or get good marks in the examination. When the result comes, these children also feel bad and depressed and sometimes it can lead them to take wrong decisions. Find ways to overcome laziness while studying.
What is laziness?
Laziness is the mind’s defense for preventing the body from undertaking an activity despite having the ability to act or exert oneself. It is thus the body’s trick to escape from a formidable challenge.
What is the cause of Laziness?
You should see more of Sandeep Maheswari’s videos.
He speaks very nicely on taking things lightly and keeping it simple. A Very strong motivational speaker who talks facts.
How To beat procrastination and avoid laziness while studying?
Below video will explain how to focus on studies for long hours time without any distractions effectively, improve & increase concentration.
If you will avoid your distractions & read with 100% concentration you will get 100% expected the result.
This video may help to overcome laziness.
- Set up a timetable and set specific timelines for completing your studies/homework.
- Mix up subjects while studying. The first study the subject you don’t like for one hour, and then study a subject which is easy for you another one hour. This can remove your boredom.
- Set up goals, and focus on achieving those. Make your mind understand that removing laziness will help you to achieve those goals more quickly. You may reward yourself periodically when those set goals are met.
- The best way to study maximum and avoid laziness is giving gaps for some exercises. This will help you to maximise study and work time and have fun too.
Want to know more about how to study well and get success?
Here are some helpful links to articles that you may find of value.
- 10 Highly Effective Study Habits @ Psych Central
- 22 Science-Backed Study Tips to Ace a Test @ Greatist
- How to Develop Smart Study Habits and Improve Your Grades @ IQ Matrix
- Some of the Best and Worst Study Techniques @ Time
- Study Techniques that Work and Surprisingly Don’t @ Washington Post
Recommended for reading:
- Successful life quotes by wise people
- Ways to tune out distractions and focus on studies
- How to convert failure into success
- What is our duty towards neighbour
- How to speak well with others or audience
- 6 Tips To Concentrate Better And Maximise Your Results
Do you have or your children have laziness while studying
Did you find any of the insights in this post especially useful?
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
Subscribe to this blog. We’ll keep you notified of all our future posts.
‘Do remember “Sharing is caring”. Thanks for sharing the post.
Featured image source Pixabay