Overcome Laziness while studying
Nowadays many students have difficulty in focusing on studies due to the laziness problem. Their parents are sad about children because they do not study well or get good marks in the examination. When the result comes, these children feel bad and depressed. Sometimes this leads them to take wrong decisions.There are many easy ways to overcome laziness while studying. Click To Tweet
What is laziness?
Laziness is the mind’s defence for preventing the body from undertaking an activity despite having the ability to act or exert oneself.
It is thus the body’s trick to escape from a formidable challenge.
What is the cause of Laziness?
You should see more of Sandeep Maheswari’s videos.
He speaks very nicely on taking things lightly and keeping it simple. He is a very strong motivational speaker who talks facts in simple language.
How To beat procrastination and avoid laziness while studying?
Below video will explain how to focus on studies for long hours of time without any distractions effectively, improve & increase concentration.
Avoid your distractions & read with 100% concentration you will get 100% expected the result.
This video may help to overcome laziness.
- Set up a timetable, specific timelines for completing your studies and homework.
- While studying mix up subjects. Start the study with the subject you don’t like for one hour, and then for another one hour study a subject which is easy for you. This can remove your boredom.
- Set up goals, and focus on achieving them. Make your mind understand that removing laziness will help you achieve those goals fast. Reward yourself when those set goals are achieved.
- Giving gaps for some physical exercises is the best way to study maximum and avoid laziness and boredom.
Want to know more about how to study well and get success?
Here are some helpful links to articles that you may find of value.
- 10 Highly Effective Study Habits @ Psych Central
- 22 Science-Backed Study Tips to Ace a Test @ Greatist
- How to Develop Smart Study Habits and Improve Your Grades @ IQ Matrix
- Some of the Best and Worst Study Techniques @ Time
- Study Techniques that Work and Surprisingly Don’t @ Washington Post
Do you have or your children have laziness while studying?
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.