Do you know Michelle Obama Success Story?
- 1 Who Is Michelle Obama?
- 2 Top 10 Coolest Michelle Obama Moments
- 3 Michelle Obama’s speech moves many to tears in Charlotte
- 4 Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Success Rules
- 5 Michelle Obama Surprises People Recording Goodbye Messages to Her.
- 6 Quotes From Michelle Obama
- 7 Conclusion
Who Is Michelle Obama?
Michelle Obama is an American lawyer and writer who was the first Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017.
- She is married to Barack Obama. She is the first African-American First Lady. She met Barack Obama when they were among the few African-Americans at their law firm.
- She’s a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School.
- She spent her early legal career working at the law firm Sidley Austin.
- Worked as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago.
- She campaigned for her husband’s presidential bid throughout 2007 and 2008.
- Became a role model for women, an advocate for poverty awareness, and healthy eating. She was an Assistant to the Mayor of the Chicago city government.
- She worked for the University of Chicago Hospitals.
Top 10 Coolest Michelle Obama Moments
She has certainly set the bar high for all First Ladies after her. She has become a figure of inspiration for millions of young girls around the world and her appearance on various TV shows has made her a celebrity in her own right.
She’s not interested in running for President, but wouldn’t it be cool if she did?
Michelle Obama’s speech moves many to tears in Charlotte
An emotional speech in which Michelle Obama details her early life with Barack Obama, dealing with student loan debt and raising their two girls.
Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Success Rules
- Practice who you wanna be
- Fail your way to success
- Choose excellence
- Prioritize yourself
- Read & Write
- Be supportive
- Live out loud
- Know your own value
- Empower yourself
- Have fun
Watch the video and listen to her inspiring words.
Michelle Obama Surprises People Recording Goodbye Messages to Her.
This is a very interesting video. Don’t miss to watch this.
Quotes From Michelle Obama
“You should never view your challenges as a disadvantage. Instead, it’s important for you to understand that your experience facing and overcoming adversity is actually one of your biggest advantages.” Michelle Obama
“It’s like, remember who you always were, where you came from, who your parents were, how they raised you. Because that authentic self is going to follow you all through life, so make sure that it’s solid so it’s something that you can hold on and be proud of for the rest of your life.” Michelle Obama
“Through my education, I didn’t just develop skills, I didn’t just develop the ability to learn, but I developed confidence.” Michelle Obama
“What I have never been afraid of is to be a little silly, and you can engage people that way. My view is, first you get them to laugh, then you get them to listen.” Michelle Obama
“One of the things I realized is that if you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don’t prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list, your kids fall lower and lower on your list.” Michelle Obama
“One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don’t invest any energy in them, because I know who I am.” Michelle Obama
Her Success Story is inspiring and motivating. She is a powerful woman. Her success story and inspiring speech encourage the women to take challenging opportunities and become powerful by achieving success in life.
Handpicked success stories for further reading
Are you inspired by Michelle Obama Success Story?
Do you like to follow any of her success rules mentioned above?
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
Share the post on your network.
Photo Credits – Joyce N. Boghosian, White House photographer [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Mathukutty P. V. is the founder of Simply Life Tips. Blogger, Influencer, Content Writer, YouTuber. Believe in Sharing is caring and Learning never ends. Read More