Do you know Michelle Obama Success Story?
Table Of Contents
Michelle Obama – Top 10 Rules For Success
- Practice who you wanna be
- Fail your way to success
- Choose excellence
- Prioritize yourself
- Read & Write
- Be supportive
- Live out loud
- Know your own value
- Empower yourself
- Have fun
Watch the video and listen to her inspiring words.
Who Is Michelle Obama?
Michelle Obama is an American lawyer and writer who was the First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017.
- She is married to Barack Obama. She is the first African-American First Lady. She met Barack Obama when they were among the few African-Americans at their law firm.
- She’s a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School.
- She spent her early legal career working at the law firm Sidley Austin.
- Worked as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago.
- She campaigned for her husband’s presidential bid throughout 2007 and 2008.
- Became a role model for women, an advocate for poverty awareness, and healthy eating. She was an Assistant to the Mayor of the Chicago city government.
- She worked for the University of Chicago Hospitals.
Michelle Obama – speech moves many to tears in Charlotte
An emotional speech in which Michelle Obama details her early life with Barack Obama, dealing with student loan debt and raising their two girls.
Michelle Obama’s success story is inspiring and motivating. She is a powerful woman. Her success story and inspiring speech encourage the women to take challenging opportunities and become powerful by achieving success in life.
Recommended success stories for further reading
Are you inspired by Michelle Obama Success Story?
Do you like to follow any of her success rules mentioned above?
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
Share the post on your network.
Photo Credits – Joyce N. Boghosian, White House photographer [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Mathukutty P. V. is the founder of Simply Life Tips, a passionate Blogger, Content writer, Influencer, YouTuber. Lives with a notion “SIMPLE LIVING, CREATIVE THINKING”. Believe – “Sharing is caring.” “Learning never ends.”