You must have heard about Nick Vujicic, a famous motivational speaker? Born with No arms and no legs – no worries! Nick Vujicic uses his story to inspire people all around the world.
I know for certain that God does not make mistakes, but he does make miracles. I am one. You are, too. Nick Vujicic
Who Is Nick Vujicic?
Nick Vujicic (Nicholas James Vujicic) is a Serbian-Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of arms and legs. One of the seven known surviving people planet-wide who live with the syndrome.
Like this? Why not Pin it?
Nick Vujicic Quote – Money can’t heal your heart
“Money can’t heal your heart. Money can’t give you purpose. I don’t want arms and legs, I want purpose. I don’t want arms and legs, I want peace. I don’t want arms and legs, I want to be a miracle for someone else.” Nick Vujicic
Wat Are Nick Vujicic’s Top 10 Rules for Success?
- You’re valuable
- Believe in yourself
- Don’t give up
- Just do it
- Go one step at a time
- Find your purpose
- Make today count
- Have faith
- Be thankful for what you have
“I’m officially disabled, but I’m truly enabled because of my lack of limbs. My unique challenges have opened up unique opportunities to reach so many in need.” Nick Vujicic
Nick Vujicic’s Inspiring Words
Watch the video and listen to his inspiring words.
“Hope is in the name of God, the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Hope is when you compare your suffering to the infinite, immeasurable love and grace of God.” Nick Vujicic
Nick Vujicic’s Biography
- Born with two small deformed feet, one of which Vujicic calls his “chicken drumstick” because of its shape.
- Has been able to use his foot to operate an electric wheelchair, a computer, and a mobile phone.
- Thrived in his teenage and young adult years despite being bullied.
- Graduated from Griffith University at the age of 21 with a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
- Started his speaking engagements at 19.
- In 2005, he founded an international non-profit organisation and ministry, Life Without Limbs.
- Starred in the short film The Butterfly Circus.
- He markets a DVD for young people titled No Arms, No Legs, No Worries!.
- His first book, Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life, is translated into more than 30 languages.
- On 12 February 2012, Vujicic married Kanae Miyahara. The couple has two sons, and live in Southern California.
- He founded Attitude is Altitude, a secular motivational speaking company.
Nick Vujicic’s Quotes
“Often times we feel like either we can’t make a world of difference, or we feel that it’s not going to change anything anyway. The truth is you can change someone’s day, you can change someone’s life, but you have to show up and do what you got to do to actually see any fruit coming from it.” Nick Vujicic
“I found the purpose of my existence, and also the purpose of my circumstance. There’s a purpose for why you’re in the fire. If God can use a man without arms and legs to be His hands and feet, then He will certainly use any willing heart!” Nick Vujicic
“Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I chose gratitude.” Nick Vujicic
He is really a motivation to all.
It is the duty of all the people to give the proper care and support to the physically and mentally challenged. Help them to improve their talents and make them feel happy and successful in life.
You can find a few such people in this article Inspiring Talents – Physically And Mentally Challenged.
Don’t miss to read their story and watch the videos and listen to their inspiring words.
Read more about him in Wikipedia
Share this inspiring story on your network.
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.