Have you set effective goals for the future? Are you clear about what is your main aim in life?
How To Set Effective Goals And The Science Of Achieving?
We all want to do something, whether great or small, at some point in our lives. Achieving these goals are related to our happiness and well-being. It is a way to increase self-esteem.
“The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.” Michelle Obama
Setting effective goals
Five rules for setting effective goalsYour goal should be something that enhances your life and makes it more enjoyable. Click To Tweet
Better to find another goal if your current goal is taking away enjoyment from your life.
“To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.”
If your goals are long-term, divide it into multiple short-term goals. Short-term goals can be monthly, weekly, or daily.
“I do know that when I am 60, I should be attempting to achieve different personal goals than those which had priority at age 20.” Warren Buffett
- Write down and post your goal wherever you can see it often.
- Set an alarm throughout the day to keep you focused on your goal.
- Tell yourself every day what you are going to do to accomplish your goal.
“The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’” Mark Zuckerberg
Here are a few steps to setting and achieving effective goals
- Be specific about your goal to achieve
- Make a plan of action to be done
- Create a list of steps to be taken
- Do not be passive, Act as early as possible
- Read books and articles, listen to the advice of experts, if needed.
- Find alternative plans, if needed.
- Examine your goals periodically
- For better results, visualize your goal
- Take action to achieve the goal
Set Goal Quotes
“Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” Jack Ma
How to achieve goals?
Without proper vision and goals, you can not achieve success. Setting goals effectively will help to focus and move forward to the correct direction and achieve success.
Do you like to share any tips for setting and achieving effective goals?
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
“Sharing is Caring!” Don’t forget to share the article on your network.